3D Motion Artist
We are looking for a talented and motivated 3D Motion artist. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the 3D, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Design and create enticing 3D graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for 3D motion project.
- Create and deliver 3D graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics and 3D elements.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Work closely with Project Director and other teams to concept, prototype, create, test, and integrate high quality VFX.
- Develop unique animations from provided resources or entirely from scratch
- Edit videos, including motion graphics animations, music, color grading, cinema graphs and GIFs
- Work with all disciplines to reinforce gameplay and the user experience with visual effects.
- Research, document, communicate, and mentor the team on best practices for visual effects, compositing, and atmospherics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): After Effects, 3D Software
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- A strong portfolio of 3D art and animation
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.