Digital Marketing Specialist
Light Up 7 is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. At our fast-paced, progressive digital agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results.
We are looking for a team player who is both passionate and has experience with digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing specialists will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Youtube Analytics, MOZ for SEO)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad and GDN campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.