Light Up 7 is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. At our fast-paced, progressive digital agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results.
We are looking for a team player who is both passionate and has experience with assistant and administrative support. The ideal candidate will have to be quick on his/her feet and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
You should have a strong grasp of office management systems and procedures and a sharp attention to detail as well as possess problem solving skills. You will be expected to keep the office happy and be able to work with every staff member. An executive assistant
- Answer and direct phone calls as well as provide information by answering queries including email
- Organize and schedule meetings and presentations
- Keep track of office appointments including that of senior staff’s
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain the company’s files- digital and manual
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and maintain the inventory
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Greet, assist and provide general support to visitors
- Take minutes
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Drives own transport
- Proven working experience in Office Administration
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- Highly able to multitask and demonstrate patience, problem solving skills, analytical skills, teamwork, discretion and judgment
- Strong typing and reporting skills
- Speed in delivering tasks and takes initiative in carrying out new tasks
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.