Light Up 7 is looking for a Finance Admin to join our marketing team. At our fast-paced, progressive digital agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results.
We are looking for a team player who is both passionate and has experience with Financial Administration. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Record and update accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Preparations of invoices and quotations
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Update financial records with daily transactions
- Track and reconcile bank statements
Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports
- Participate in annual audit
Provide and support in administration and human resources matters
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Relevant accounting qualification(s), Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Work experience as a Finance assistant or similar role
- Excellent numeracy skills & attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical error
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.