We are looking for a talented and motivated Motion Artist. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the Motion Artist, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work closely with Project Director and other teams to concept, prototype, create, test, and integrate high quality VFX.
- Develop unique animations from provided resources or entirely from scratch
- Edit videos, including motion graphics animations, music, color grading, cinema graphs and GIFs
- Work with all disciplines to reinforce gameplay and the user experience with visual effects.
- Research, document, communicate, and mentor the team on best practices for visual effects, compositing, and atmospherics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): After Effects, 3D Software
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Technically proficient, 2 years minimum experience creating visual effects for entertainment media or games
- Strong artistic sensibility and VFX software skills, Expert in Adobe After Effects and Premiere; Knowledge of Photoshop, and Pro Tools;
- Understanding of how to design art for various themes and games.
- Deep VFX software tools experience and knowledge, especially particle systems, fluid and fume.
- Must be well organized, highly collaborative, a self-starter, have a powerful desire to troubleshoot issues, and be a strong communicator.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.