LIGHT UP 7 is looking for a talented Content Creator to join our marketing team. At our fast-paced digital marketing agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver captivating, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create substantial results.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work efficiently, possess strong critical thinking skills and outshines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Create various content types(pictures, videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides for social media (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company social media, websites, blogs, and other platforms
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials, photoshoots and photography direction
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Prepare well-structured drafts, by editing and proofreading before publication
- Ensure client’s content is up-to-date and according to latest trends
- Managing the end-to-end process for KOLs
- Ensuring our company and client’s social media is always up to date
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with the creative departments to establish client campaign objectives
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Suggesting new ways to promote client’s campaigns and to reach consumers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience uploading content to various content management systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Must possess own car for transportation.
- Willing to travel to different locations outside the office.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.