We are looking for a talented and driven Creative Director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the Creative Director, you will work closely with all cross-functional teams of graphic design, content, motion, video production and the marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of all our clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the cross-functional teams to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Create content direction and strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team.
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals.
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients.
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, marketing, video and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid understanding of design, copy, video and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker with keen attention to detail.
- Have strong knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other related software’s.
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.