We are on the lookout for a talented individual with a variety of design skills and knowledge in branding, web design, image editing, mobile app design, prototyping and wireframing. If you have awesome skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, then you could be the piece of creativity we’re after.
You will be given countless opportunities to showcase your talents, such as designing and developing rich front-end interfaces, websites, and rich media advertising that will wow consumers and help brands to grow.
- Creates and designs print and electronic collateral, including brochures, flyers, proposals, invitations, programs, white papers, posters, etc..
- Creates diagrams, charts, infographics and other visual elements.
- Designs e-communications, including e-newsletters and e-blasts
- Creates templates for Power Point and other presentations.
- Develops logos, logotypes, and other branding materials.
- Designs pages for the Development website.
- Works with photographers and videographers, and edits photographs as needed for Development materials.
- Maintains an organized filing system for projects and related assets.
- Catalogs, tags, and uploads images and assets to digital asset management repository.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3+ years experience in graphic design
- Strong academic result and design portfolio
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to adapt to new software and design tools
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Good communication skills
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.