Digital Marketing Executive
At our fast-paced, progressive digital agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results.
We are looking for a team player who is both passionate and has experience with digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
Digital marketing executives will work with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Assist in designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Assist in planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with clients and other vendor partners
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Assist in content creation for clients and the company
- Assist in researching and engaging with KOLs / Content Publishers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, YouTube Analytics, SEMrush for SEO)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Any experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and GDN campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.
Fill up the form below or email email@example.com
Please attach your updated resume & portfolio.