Front Desk Assistant
We are seeking a detail-oriented Front Desk Assistant to assist with our day-to-day admin and operational procedures. You will gain experience in cross-functional teams of Operations and Administration. The successful candidate will also possess their own transportation that will allow them to traverse between our different office locations.
You will be supporting our day-to-day office operations by providing administrative and operational support. You will also be the face of the company to greet clients as they enter the office. This highly visible role includes collaboration and communication with internal teams, playing a vital role in ensuring company initiatives/projects are completed successfully.
- Review and streamline internal processes
- Manage day-to-day operations, including Covid-19 related measures and working arrangements
- Provide administrative support including meeting preparation, scheduling & status reports, documentation
- Deliver documents to clients
- Purchasing items for the office
- Assisting the managers or HOD in any tasks being assigned
- Greeting clients / anyone who walks in the office
- Being hospitable to clients
- Ensure cleanliness of the office
- Scheduling and coordinate calendar activities and keeping track of Manager’s calendar meetings and activities and reminding them
- Starting virtual meetings set up by the company
- Answering phone calls and understanding the nature of the business and being able to communicate it over the call
- Travelling to and fro from 2 different office locations
- Any other ad hoc tasks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have at least completed pre-university or a degree in any related field
- Previous working experience as an administrative assistant or a similar role
- Possessed critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Gmail, Word, Excel and software
- Possesses own car and able to drive
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Have a can-do attitude
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.
Fill up the form below or email [email protected]
Please attach your updated resume & portfolio.