We are looking for a talented and motivated Motion Artist. The successful candidate must possess creative passion and a keen-eye for details.
As a Motion Artist, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing departments to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work closely with Project Director and other teams to concept, prototype, create, test, and integrate high quality VFX.
- Develop unique animations from provided resources or entirely from scratch
- Edit videos, including motion graphics animations, music, color grading, cinema graphs and GIFs
- Work with all disciplines to reinforce gameplay and the user experience with visual effects.
- Research, document, communicate, and mentor the team on best practices for visual effects, compositing, and atmospherics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Expert in Adobe After Effects and Premiere; Knowledge of Photoshop, and Pro Tools or any other 2D/3D software
- 1-2 years minimum experience creating visual effects for entertainment media, games or any other content.
- Strong artistic sensibility and VFX software skills
- Understanding of how to design art for various themes or games.
- Deep VFX software tools experience and knowledge, especially particle systems, fluid and fume.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.