We are looking for a talented and motivated Motion Artist. The successful candidate must possess creative passion and a keen-eye for details.
As a Motion Artist, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing departments to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work closely with Project Director and other teams to concept, prototype, create, test, and integrate high-quality VFX.
- Develop unique animations from provided resources or entirely from scratch
- Edit videos, including motion graphics animations, music, color grading, cinema graphs, and GIFs
- Work with all disciplines to reinforce gameplay and the user experience with visual effects.
- Research, document, communicate, and mentor the team on best practices for visual effects, compositing, and atmospherics.
- Design and create enticing 2D/3D graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for 2D/3D motion projects.
- Create and deliver 2D/3D graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics and 2D/3D elements.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Expert in Adobe After Effects and Premiere; Knowledge of Photoshop, and Pro Tools or any other 2D/3D software
- 1-2 years minimum experience creating visual effects for entertainment media, games or any other content.
- Strong artistic sensibility and VFX software skills
- Understanding of how to design art for various themes or games.
- Deep VFX software tools experience and knowledge, especially particle systems, fluid and fume.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.