Light Up 7 is looking for a Project Manager to join our marketing team. At our fast-paced, progressive digital agency we work with large, well-known brands and growing businesses to deliver compelling, ROI-driven marketing campaigns that create significant results.
We are looking for a team player that is passionate about executing cutting edge campaigns and managing large high-profile projects.. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and strong critical thinking skills with an exceptional ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This is a full time position. We are looking for a responsible, dedicated, career-minded professional.
- Fully understand the client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly
- Develop project plans and work with project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Manage resource assignments to the project, and proactively identify resource challenges
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team members, and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Create and manage functional specs documentation along with project team members
- Recap and create debriefs for every completed project; facilitate discussions on lessons learned and new knowledge gained; document properly and share
- Prepare project documents such as SLAs, NDAs, execution plans, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years Digital Agency Project Management Experience
- Experience with managing projects, especially design, video, digital marketing and development of websites
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure
- A passion for learning new skills
- Strong web and desktop skills – we use Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, and various web-based tools
- Excellent Communication and Client Relations Skills
- A keen interest in the digital industry
- A desire to stay updated with the latest digital platforms and technology
- Responsible, organised, with attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Required skill(s): Presentation Skills, Problem Solving Technique, Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus benefits.