We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients mainly using WordPress. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our content and design team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in WordPress as well as graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD or Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for websites.
- Designing websites using Adobe XD or Figma
- Deploying websites on WordPress.
- Testing and optimising the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems, specifically WordPress using themes like Divi, Elementor, and similar themes.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites using available plugins.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD or Figma and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
This is a full time position with competitive salary plus benefits.